Counselor Supervision is a service provided to graduates who are pursuing licensure as a Professional Counselor in the state of Georgia. Supervision is an interactive learning process intended to monitor the quality of client care, improve clinical skills, facilitate professional growth and aid counselors in advocating for the profession. Please call to gain additional information or complete the required information form to begin the process.
Requirements for Clinical supervision
• Successful completion of a Master’s or Specialist degree program that qualifies you to pursue licensure as a Professional Counselor in the State of Georgia.
• To learn more about these qualifications please visit the State of Georgia Composite Board of Professional Counselors, Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists atwww.sos.state.ga.us/plb/counselors.
• Employment in a position that qualifies as counseling services and liability insurance.
• You will receive quality individual or group supervision services that will permit you to develop skills, confidence and positive and resourceful identity as a Professional Counselor.
• You will be taking the necessary steps toward the completion of licensure requirements.
• You will gain support in the areas of client welfare, ethics, diversity, and professional development and self-care